San Francisco, United States.
Categories: Kid Friendly - Tours - City & Sightseeing
$ 48 USD
Best Price Guaranteed Book Now
Ecplore Chinatown's haunted alleys and passageways
Discover hidden ghost figures of the past and learn about their stories
Be entertained by a famous Magic Castle magician that will shock you with his powers
Jaunt through Chinatown's past, learn about it's history, and re-live some off its ancient stories and tales
Location: San Francisco
Operates: Friday, Saturday
Departs: 7:30 PM
Duration: 1.5 hours
Tour Code: 13534
Our Expert Ghost Hunters will lead you on a spooky but fun adventure through San Francisco's Chinatown, as we find and uncover figures of our past, things seen, things unseen, and things seen only by those with the skill to look into the past!
We will spend an evening walking, jaunting, and gallivanting through the passageways of Chinatown, learning about the city's mysteries, and hopefully - running into some of the cities' spooky ghost dwellers.
Along the way, you will be guided to a former gambling den where the famous Magician Tamaka will conjure up the old spirit of Fu Ling Y; a gambler who met his demise when he was caught cheating. Magician Tamaka, a featured performer and member of the Magic Castle in Hollywood, will perform a show consisting of mentalism, magic, and comedy - that always delights and memorizes our guests.
This is a tour that will turn any non-believer into a believer, so come join us on this tantalizing and spooky Ghost Tour in the heart of San Francisco's Chinatown!
Important Tour Notes:
• Tours meet at Utopia Cafe, 139 Waverly Place
• Children 8 years of age and under are free but must be under the supervision of a responsible adult (parent or acting guardian).
• Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled. Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
• Activity may be cancelled due to severe weather. The activity usually runs in light rain and other moderate weather conditions, but the seller may cancel the activity up to an hour before the start time in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If the operator cancels the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule tickets (subject to availability) or receive credit for a future event.
• No-shows will be charged the full price.
Per Adult: $ 48 USD
What To Bring
Comfortable clothing, water (optional)
Expert tour guides, spooky ghosts, magic show, and tons of fun times along the way!
Meeting point: Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Factory, 58 Ross Alley, San Francisco